Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jumpstart My Kaleidoscope Heart

If there's one thing I hate, that would be introductions.

Yes, you heard me right. I've been abhorring introductions since God knows when, and I can't even cite a reason or two to suffice my query.

...

Whew, that was quite a start for an introductory blog entry. Speaking of introductions and other whatnots, hello world and to everyone who inhabits it! You have yet to witness the sucky blog of Joanne Pauline Lalim, a typical blogger who wishes to be more prolific. Ew, I said my name for the nth time. Call me Jowi for it has been my pseudonym in the blogging world for the longest time. Anyhoo, I think you should know that I've been blogging since 2005. I used to have a Friendster blog, Multiply, Tumblr, and two Blogspots -- 3 of which has been abandoned. Tragic ending indeed, but I still manage to check them out every once in a while 'cause for some reasons, there's a pang in my heart which makes me long for those days. I know they'll be gone forever, and keeping a blog was the best decision I've ever made in my entire existence. Who knew that some nice piece of writing could turn you back in time instantly? *self high-five*

So this is the new addition to the family. An obligatory blog for a subject; I couldn't be more stoked! The moment I heard that we're required to have one for English class, my heart jumped out of my ribcage because of too much bliss! A hobby for a project? What more can I ask for. It's the best thing that ever happened in the history of my educational years! And oh, I'm not kidding alright. I really mean everything I said. As in really, not a word vomit or anything. Heh.

I never really had a chance to post a thing or two about myself. Sure I give my name, age, location, blah, but I never posted an entire blog stating my likes, dislikes, etcetera. You know, the slumbook type of blog. But that's shitty if you want to hear my opinion. And I'm the mysterious type, maybe? I'd rather be known for what I write and how I attack. I firmly believe that my way with words will perceive attention and you'll all be in awe. Confidence! Trust me, I need that.

As Ernest Hemingway said: Write drunk; edit sober! Unfortunately, I'm not even tipsy right now. This blog is a no-brainer and I can't pull off a rather decent blog... but this will do for now! Brace yourselves, I'm coming. The babble machine will go places.

3 comments:

  1. Hihi, may bago ka na ulit na blog! And this is a good initial blog post, IMO. :) And oh, I love the last sentence there. Witty! --Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jowideep! :D came across your blog and...i love..LOVE..everything..here! SERIOUSLY! :D my mom and I read some of your works...including your personal blog! Hihih! *stalker mode on*

    PS! Rememeber the interview chuk chak chenes? I was your partner!!! :)))
    PPS! keep inpiring me :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Just want you to know that your sisterette is very proud to have an awesome blogger si★. Bye.

    =))))) >:D<

    ReplyDelete